By means of sand as a filter medium, this pool sand filter is effective in filtering and purifying the water of your pool. This is a considerably economical and low-maintenance option to keep your pool water pristine.
Made of high-density polyethylene, the sand filter is highly durable. This filter is designed to achieve a flow rate of 7 m³/h. The maximum working pressure is 3,5 bar. To start the operation, 19 kg of filter sand (not included) is required. The filter is equipped with a multiport valve with 4 positions: filter (for filtering the body of water), backwash (for cleaning the filter medium), rinse (for flushing the filter system), and winter (for winterizing).
Note: It can be connected with hoses of 32 mm and 38 mm diameters.
- Dimensions:11.8" x 24.4" (Diameter x H)
- Connection size:1"
- Filter diameter:11.8" (12")
- Flow rate:7 m³/h (1800 GPH)
- Maximum working pressure:3,5 bar
- Filter sand needed:41.9 lbs (not included)
- Multiport valve with 4 positions:Filter, backwash, rinse and winter
- Suitable for hoses with a diameter of 1.3" or 1.5"